Tuesday, August 2, 2011

You think that I’d be fuckin’ other girls,You know I’m not, Come back to me like hipsters to Blogspot.
Let me kiss you on your neck and make your heart stop, I’ll give your new dude a fat lip, Pharcyde.
I wrote another song, I’m not where I belong, my eyes water when I see her, it’s catalog. I never thought you were a cheater, that was all I need to get ahold of my head, jackin’ off. You ran back to them grody-ass indie dudes. James Perse cardigan and scuffed up tennis shoes.Wow, girl, that’s what you really wanted, huh?
A Micheal Cera knockoff? I guess I wasn’t white enough. You said I wasn’t capable of loving you, I never was
A 20-something nigga tourin’ the world with hella buzz. I’m saying that my life’s swell, Cortazone. Fuck Macaulay Culkin, never goin’ home alone. iPhone photos, show ‘em just to mock you, read your Twitter messages, too proud to block you. Spread shit around: “You know that his glasses fake”, That’s why I’m dating girls now who asses ain’t.“Damn, Donald, why you gotta be so mean”, I’m a nice guy, that’s why you broke up with me.You probably in the club dancing to this right now, play it cool, text me when you walk out.
- Rolling in the Deep, Adele Jamie xx Remix with Childish Gambino

No comments:

Post a Comment