Friday, August 12, 2011

no church in the wild

Human beings in a mob
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a non-believer?
Who don't believe in anything? 



Cocaine seats
All white like I got the whole thing bleached
Drug dealer chic
I'm wonderin' if a dove's prayers reach



Let me buy you
Desire
I stand by you
Walk through the fire
Your life
Is my Scripture
And I need it
Through your encryption



Coke on her black skin made a stripe like a zebra
I call that jungle fever
You will not control the threesome
Just roll the weed up until I get me some
We formed a new religion
No sins as long as there's permission'
And deception is the only felony
So never fuck nobody wit'out tellin' me
Sunglasses and Advil
Last night was mad real
Sun comin' up, 5 a.m.
I wonder if they got cabs still
Thinkin' 'bout the girl in all-leopard
Who was rubbin' the wood like Kiki Shepard
Two tattooes, one read "No Apologies"
The other said "Love is cursed by monogamy"
That's somethin' that the pastor don't preach
That's somethin' that a teacher can't teach



We make it out alive
All right, all right
No church in the wild

- Jay Z & Kanye West feat. Frank Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment